Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I found another part of my heart

Nathan Grant Thomas
was born on Monday dec 19th at 9:53 am
he weighed 8 pounds 8 ounces
and is 20 3/4 inches long

We are absolutely in LOVE


In LOVE I tell you

more about this little angel to come... it's worth the wait, he's pretty amazing :)

11 People Showin' Love:

Katie Leigh said...

Yea! Congrats! I think he already looks a little like Hadley.

Amy Coontz said...

Yeah!! Can't wait to hear the details, heard he came pretty fast!

shauna said...

He does look like Hadley! Congratulations! Love the name, too. Having kids is always fun.

Charish said...

so happy for you!!!!

The Smaellies said...

He is adorable! Congratulations to you guys!

Glenda @ Magnolia Bend Drive said...

sweet sweet sweet... can I come by tomorrow?

::: daegan ::: said...

YAY micaela!!! love him already too!

Jana said...

He is adorable, I love those cheeks. And HOW does your hair look like that after LABOR?!?! Gorgeous, as always. :) Congrats

Kami said...

CONGRATS!! Now take a nap!

Katie said...

Congrats! So precious!

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

So adorable! Congratulations!!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed