I love this baby. I love everything about him (even in the wee hours of the morning I find myself giggling at his cuteness) Honestly, I think that my next post may be entirely based on how delicious his cheeks are. Simply DELICIOUS. They smell sooo yummy and they are sooo squishy. What's best? He LOVES it when I nibble and kiss on his cheeks! Seriously! He loves it! If he's crying I just start snacking on those little squishies and BAM! no more crying! I'm kind of a baby whisperer :) "What? Your baby is crying? Just start nibbling his cheekies... should do the trick!"
I might just write a book....
Back to the real reason for this post. The handsome Nathan was gifted an adorable stocking as a welcome present into this world. I obviously had to place him inside and snap a few hundred pictures.
Here are a few to delight in :)
Pretty sure he has received more kisses today than any other human being on this planet. Positive in fact.
Look how happy he is! I told you, he loves my kisses :)


7 People Showin' Love:
so sweet.
Congratulations!
Oh my, I love him. And you are hilarious. And doesn't it look like the most comfortable place in the world to be?? Inside a stocking with somebody holding you? {sigh} I'm jealous. Congrats Kyle.
He is adorable and you just melt my heart with all of your love! Congratulations!
SO CUTE!!!!
Micaela,
He is beautiful!!!!! I can see why you are in love with him and need to kiss on him all day!! I would be doing the same thing!!!
Oh my! What a sweetheart. I love the pic's and the little stocking stuffer is adorable. Congrats!
If your ever feeling down just visit the Thomas Family Blog! How great you make me feel with your beautiful loving family! You guy's are doing such a wonderful job. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment