Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Less than 12 hours!!!

I am heading to the hospital tomorrow morning at 4:30 to be induced! We are all very excited to welcome our new baby boy!

8 People Showin' Love:

Dan said...

Good luck and Congrats! I can't wait to see your new little man.
Your kids are beautiful!

Amy Coontz said...

Good Luck! Will never understand the 4:30 AM thing!

shauna said...

Jayden's hair so way cute at that length. She looks so grown up like that.

Just today at church I was thinking about you and realized that you could have already had the baby and I didn't even know! I knew it was coming soon and Joe was out of town but I couldn't remember when the induction was going to be. I was afraid I missed it. But I'm glad to know I didn't miss your baby being born (actually I will miss it since I am out here). Good luck tomorrow. I will anxiously be awaiting the pictures!

Kayleen said...

YAY! I can't wait to see pictures taken with your new fabulous camera!

Katie Leigh said...

I tried to wish you good luck this morning on Facebook, but you don't seem to exist there anymore. And I'm sure you would have totally checked it this morning, too!

Good luck with everything! And take lots of pictures of all those cute kiddos. I am loving all these photos with your new camera.

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Congratulations! I hope everything goes well!

::: daegan ::: said...

micaela!!! you are amazing! i have been enjoying all of the updates and adorable pictures of your sweet children. you look amazing and i can't wait to see baby #4. i miss you terribly and i love you lots!

Jana said...

Why is it that every Santa at Bass Pro looks like the grumpiest Santa in the world? I mean, really! He looks just as annoyed as ours did last year. Makes me laugh.

Looking forward to baby #4 pictures!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed