Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas was WONDERFUL!

Oh, I am about 30 posts behind, and believe it or not, I plan on catching up! So stay tuned and be patient because there are some drool worthy pictures coming :)

Christmas Eve started with the usual gift of new pajammies.
The girls loved theirs but Brennon LOVED his! He thought that getting monster jammies was the coolest!! He still wears them each and every night!


Yes, I love this picture!
Those cute girls will teach this "rough around the edge" boy of mine how to properly pose for a ridiculous amount of pictures :)


Christmas is SO FUN with kids!
The kids do not disappoint. They were thrilled with each and every gift the received and you can see it on their faces.




This year the kids were each given $6 to go thru the Dollar Store and pick out a gift that they felt would be perfect for each member of our family including Granny, who was with us during Christmas. It was so funny to see what the kids thought the other person would love. Among other things, Joe ended up with a pocket calculator and silly string :) It was so cute. The kids were honestly more excited to give those gifts than they were to open what was under the tree for themselves. No kidding! When each child opened their gift from their sibling they gave hugs and said, "thank you." It was a happy morning and the kids truly learned that giving to others feels amazing!!




Man, I love these kids!
They are good, good kids!

2 People Showin' Love:

Katie Leigh said...

If I had cool monster jammies like that, I'd wear them every night, too!

Angela Rae said...

I love the pictures and seeing the joy on the children's faces! Lot's of happy campers! And the baby is so cute! I wish I was there to share in the joy. I sure love you!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed