So here is a brief run down of our Halloween weekend this year! We were super busy, with activities and Joe was at work all weekend (including Halloween night)
so it was just mamma bear and her cubs.
We made every effort to have a fun time despite Joe being gone.
And have fun we did!
We WERE able to carve pumpkins with him the weekend before though, so that was fun! No final pictures of the pumpkins.... BUT we had a witch and a haunted house and they were awesome! Trust me :)
Our group of Trick or Treaters.... Avah (Gracie's friend), Jayden, Brennon, Lilly (Jayden's favorite friend from school), Hadley, and Gracie (Lilly's big sister).
Hadley had her preschool halloween party.
There were games, costumes and of course... candy!
Hadley LOVES going to preschool.

We had a fun Halloween lunch!
Monster Blood = Red Jello
Dried up Mouse Brains = raisins
Mummy = juice :)
We went to the church trunk or treat and Lilly's family came with us.
We were so glad that Jayden invited them to come. We really like her family.
Too bad Joe wasn't there to hang out with the hubby!
(I think Brennon looks so old in this picture!)
AND last but not least Jayden attended Lilly's Halloween Party!
Lilly's "Ma-mock" (grandma) throws an AWESOME Halloween party every year!
Looking through these pictures, I realize that Jayden and Hadley both had several costume changes over the weekend. Many thanks to Uncle Russell and Aunt Paula for the princess costumes and knight costume from a few years back....
they have been well used over the years.
Here is a picture of last year's Halloween...
It's unreal how fast a year can go by!
Hope you had a fun Halloween wherever you may be!



3 People Showin' Love:
Your a good mama bear teaching those kids how to party! They are adorable no matter what they are pretending to be. See ya soon :)
Brennon looks a lot like Joe, too. OK so this year may be going by fast for you but I feel like being in Memphis was a lifetime ago yet it was only 5 months ago. Not even half a year but I feel like I've been gone for so long. I'm still not even sure how much I like it either. That was a cute halloween lunch.
so fun! I love Hadley's witch costume, and it was great how many different Halloween activities you guys did :)
Post a Comment