Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Saturday, November 5, 2011


Jayden's kindergarten teacher gave her a picture that she took of Jayden and I last year around Christmas time.
Man! I took one look at it and couldn't believe it!
My hands had knuckles instead of dimples!
It's hard to believe that was just a year ago.


This is a picture of me right before I had Brennon and a great indication
of what I will be looking like in a few more weeks....
that is if I'm not there already.

Bow-Chicka-Bow-Wow!

Just 6 weeks and 0 days
(but who's really counting)
until cute baby boy arrives and then time to get serious again!
BUT in the meantime I gotta run because I think that I can hear the kids'
halloween candy talking to me from the other room.
Gotta go!

3 People Showin' Love:

shauna said...

I don't know if this is going to make any sense or make you feel better or worse but you look more like Jayden in the pregnant picture than you do in the skinny picture. You look almost exactly like Jayden in that picture. You are still so pretty though regardless of what the scale says.

Glenda @ Magnolia Bend Drive said...

I agree with Shauna, pretty lady either way.

Kami said...

You don't even look pregnant :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed