Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Friday, October 28, 2011

She sell sea shells...

(Are you getting tired of ocean pictures yet??? There are no more I PROMISE)

Anyway.

Each morning we got up, got ready and headed out to the beach.
Don't get me wrong.... it was pretty chilly in the morning,
but the colors and the sparkling ocean.....
it was simply BEAUTIFUL in the mornings.

The morning time is when we would get all of our sea shells bucketed.


Let's be honest... I mostly watched :)

Sometimes I'd go for a walk, just to let the warm ocean water touch my toes.

Joe is #1 for fun and also for shell hunting :)

Later in the afternoon, once it warmed up,
the kids would wash their shells and select the "keepers"

Brennon liked to be selective as well

One evening Joe went shell hunting with Brennon and Jayden.
Hadley stayed on the lounge chair next to me organizing and counting her shells.
I like that about Hadley, she's my little partner.
She enjoys just spending time with me and doesn't always need to be entertained.
The sunset was beautiful and made for some pretty sweet sun kissed pictures.

Joe, Jay and Brennon coming back with their treasures.
I love this picture.

4 People Showin' Love:

Angela Rae said...

The sunsets are beautiful! What a wonderful picture with Joe and kids!

Micaela said...

Thank you Angie! Getting a compliment from a photographer feels pretty good :)

Kami said...

Dang...that's one awesome sunset!!

Kami said...

Dang...that's one awesome sunset!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed