Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A girl's night in...

When Joe and I moved to Memphis 8 1/2 years ago one of my very first friends was a girl named Kayleen. Her husband (like almost every other husband at the time) was attending optometry school. A couple of years after I moved here, she moved to Arizona. This past weekend she was able to come back into town to take family photos of a bunch of our friends. While she was here, Tommie, Ms. Glenda Kayleen and I, all got together for some soup and socialization.... they even threw in some presents for sweet baby boy! We stayed up WAY too late especially considering that Ms. GiGi (as my kids so lovingly call her) had work early that next morning.... but we had SO MUCH fun catching up. It's nice to have the kind of friends that you just pick up where you last left off.




I have been so blessed to have these and so many other great friends here in Tennessee.

4 People Showin' Love:

Katie Leigh said...

And I'm happy to report that Kayleen's old apartment is doing fine. And that we're still in it five and a half years later.

Kami said...

Amen! Wish I could have been there too :)

Holly said...

Hey cute girl! You won the Scentsy give away on my blog. Just go to my blog to e-mail Karen about getting your free stuff! :) You look adorable in these pics!
Thank goodness for great friends!

Glenda @ Magnolia Bend Drive said...

sleep -vs- a night spent with good friends???? a girl can sleep when there is absolutely nothing else to do! It was so great to catch up.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed