This rainstorm came back in July. That seems like forever ago.
This week Joe and I worked out in the yard. We mowed, and weed eated (weed ate? weird) and edged, hopefully for the last time this year. With as dry as it has been, chances are that the grass will continue to die due to lack of rain. I think that secretly this though makes Joe happy. You see, he'll do the yard work but he'd rather be doing almost anything else. :)
Which is why I am posting pictures from our last real rainstorm that I can remember (which really isn't saying much because my memory is shot after 3 kids :)
Jayden and her buddy heidi

Splashing in the filthy water.... probably acquiring parasites of some sort.
This picture makes me laugh. First of all let me just say that the day this was taken, we were enjoying a VERY lazy morning. It was cloudy outside and we felt like lounging-- thus Brennon is wearing his jammies, which happen to be oversized because the laundry wasn't done. I am sounding like a lazy lady the longer this post continues.... Anyway, his face makes me laugh in this picture. If you are able, try enlarging the image... seems like it would only get better the bigger is was.
Here's the crew: L ->R Kaylee, Jayden, Heidi,
Hadley (in the Jonas Brothers jammies that Joe bought her)
Daisy and Brennon
This was such a fun morning. I am hoping that by reliving this day by looking at these pictures the rain will come. (I may or may not have already checked the weather and seen that it indeed is coming.... that is besides the point) I think my post will do the trick, and it better because my eyes are itchy and dry and Joe can't quit coughing from all of this dust!
Thinking rainy thoughts!


2 People Showin' Love:
Jonas Brothers jammies? I can't explain how hard I am laughing right now!
I LOVE PLAYING IN THE RAIN!!
You officially get the awesome mom award.
Post a Comment