Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

An October Sunset

Tonight before dinner, baths, and bed, I took the kids outside and we sure did enjoy ourselves! The kids played freeze tag and hide-and-go-seek forever.

These two are buddies regardless of the moments they like to argue :)

We spread out a blanket and had cheese and apples for a snack. I used to eat that all the time as a kid. Joe thinks that it is weird. He says that it's like putting fruit on your pizza- weird. However, I happen to love fruit on my pizza! Give me a hawaiian and we're good.

Oh, Hadley! I just love you. This wasn't posed. This sweet girl was just enjoying the autumn sunset this evening. My love is indescribable for this sweet girl. Those dirty feet are just proof of the fun we've had today :)

Jayden practicing her cartwheels

This little guy is always up to no good. Always. Doesn't it look like he just did something naughty, maybe messed his pants :) He seems to be laughing at me or at that naughty thing he just did. Boys are so much fun! Truly a happy little guy!

I love how happy she is here. I love that she is in mid movement, probably off to cart wheel, or jump her highest, or chase around a butterfly. Her face seems so happy, and it makes me happy looking at it. Jay just makes me happy!


I love being a mom!

2 People Showin' Love:

Josh n Betsie said...

just add ritz crackers to the cheese and apples and that is what I ate all the time :0) Looks like fun. I love this cooler weather.

Glenda @ Magnolia Bend Drive said...

oh this post makes me want to go back 30 years, and that hardly ever happens! You have beautiful children and make mothering look so easy. love ya like a fall day!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed