We are home and it was wonderful!! I am planning on doing several posts of all of the fun things that we were able to do while we were there. You may get bored. Oh well. :) We are having a hard time getting adjusted to being home. The kids have been sick so the whining is at a maximum.... I love them regardless :) Here is a picture of us outside of Joe's mamma's house right before church. Hadley's smile is the BEST!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 People Showin' Love:
I'm glad you guys had a great time! I wish we'd had more time to talk, i was so preoccupied and sick when I saw you.
Ok, so after I left the park that day Aaron told me that the Cook boy was Kyle and not Clark. So which one did you date? Aaron says they look like twins. haha.
you mean craig. Ya, I realized that when he started talking to me. hahaha! It was good catching up with him too though! I was glad to see you too! I really spent no time trying to catch up with friends since it had been so long since I had seen my family and so it was fun to run into you!
Nice family picture, looking tan and thin, I'm so glad you got to go back to ID. miss you!!
You guys are SO cute!! Love, love, love your cute little kiddos. :)
you are such a BABE! i'd make out with you... wait, i'm kidding... gross. but i'd hug ya! you are a sweet lookin' family! glad you got to go see your family! there usually just isn't time for other people!
Post a Comment