On Mother's Day Brennon hit his head on our coffee table. Poor little kid ended up with a swollen eye in seconds. He cried and cried but once the meds set in he was a happy little guy again
(oh he had chocolate milk too.... that always helps :)
After the swelling went down he ended up with a pretty sweet purple-y eye. This picture was taken after some of the purple had started to leave and turn green. Joe thought that he looked so cute with his black eye. Me on the other hand? I felt like crying every time I saw it. :(

Gotta love the TWO POPSICLES he is attacking! Nothing like pigging out at Grandmother's on a Saturday afternoon! :)


8 People Showin' Love:
That second picture just breaks my heart, but I agree with Joe, it is so cute :)
I'm with you, heart break hotel! But still a stud! No one will mess with him in nursery.
AW, poor baby!! It does look like it's healed pretty fast though. What a cutie. Love the new updates. The kids are getting so big!
I think it's pretty lucky he didn't have to have stitches. I actually refuse to have a coffee table in my house because those things are wicked, and we tend to get plenty of stitches around here even without one.
poor babay!
Poor kid! It's part of being a boy!Joe had many black eyes and stitches! Thanks for the posts, I have miss them! Love you!
That looks so painful! Poor little guy!
How's Idaho? And 5 weeks, since your last post? What is that? i miss you, I wish I could've called you before I left. I'm totally on FB though so message me sometime.
Post a Comment