Yes, Hadley just turned three and being the awesome mom that I am we had to postpone her birthday a couple of weeks so that we could have a party and so that Joe could be there. Well when we were trying to decide on who to invite for her party we couldn't think of a soul because the only people that come over are Jayden's age. Poor Hadley doesn't have friends of her own! When Joe heard this he decided to go out to Walmart and make up for her lack of friends by buying her a bunch of stuff. :) (Shopping makes me feel better too!) Anyway one of the fun things he came home with was this fun little water adventure for the back yard. There is an elephant, a crocodile and a giraffe and they are spray water in one way or another.
The kids love it! They play for hours in the water. Our lovely little back yard has gone from a bunch of weeds to a bunch of mud. Gross. Oh well! They love it!




8 People Showin' Love:
I actually thought about calling to have the girls come over and play in that. I know daisy has been eyeing it every time we pull up.
Yay you're back! :) Looks like such fun backyard toys, I may have to get one of those for Arizona!
I personally love Brennon's farmer tan.
I love all three of them lined up playing with the alligator. Your kiddos are so dang cute.
I love your new family pic! You guys are so beautiful (all of you). And I still want to look at your blog, I'm not giving up on you :)
Did you decide to go to the zumba convention?
Oh, what a fun summer party. Your family picture is beautiful and girl, let me just say, you are a smokin' hot babe.
I think Joe is SO sweet to look out for his little girl like that. I would hold on to him if I were you.
P.S. I'm glad you're back, I've been missing on you.
Your kids are SO, SO cute!! When is #4 coming??! ;) Love the fun updates... poor Brennon and his eye... ouch! Love the new fam. pic... such a cute family!
Post a Comment