Whitney- Jayden and Hadley are 30 months apart so 2.5 years. They are REALLY enjoying each other, but it has taken some time for the age gap to close in. Brennon and Hadley are almost 16 mo apart and there is some sibling rivalry there. :) I am so happy about your classes! I encourage anyone who wants to be an instructor to do it because it is soooooo fun!!!!
Charly- All you have to do is come out to TN! We have the room for ya!
"Children rise higher when they are treated with respect. Use courteous and respectful language when you talk with your children and others. Bruno Bettelheim, a world-famous psychologist, said, "You can't teach children to be good. The best you can do for your child is to live a good life yourself. What a parent knows and believes, the child will lean on." You don't teach a child not to yell by yelling. We cannot expect to be respected if we treat others in demeaning ways."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley, Small and Simple Things (2003), 141.
7 People Showin' Love:
So CUTE!
Oh they are just so cute! How far apart are they again? I hope Jade has a sister someday.
Oh and by the way, I've been teaching zumba the last 3 weeks and I'm having a blast!
omg! your little babies are so beautiful! I wont one of those smooches too!
Whitney- Jayden and Hadley are 30 months apart so 2.5 years. They are REALLY enjoying each other, but it has taken some time for the age gap to close in. Brennon and Hadley are almost 16 mo apart and there is some sibling rivalry there. :) I am so happy about your classes! I encourage anyone who wants to be an instructor to do it because it is soooooo fun!!!!
Charly- All you have to do is come out to TN! We have the room for ya!
So cutie! What a darling picture!
very cute! how was your Easter?
I miss your updates Micaela! :)
Post a Comment