Ever since the tornado the girls have been really scared of thunderstorms. Hadley especially. On Friday a storm moved through and even though it was hardly loud, Hadley was so scared. While Jayden and I were looking out the window, letting in some hot and muggy air and listening to the rain, Hadley was on the other side of the living room. Jayden realized that her little sidekick was missing and so she got Hadley's blanket and doll and told her that she would hold her so that she wouldn't be afraid. Then she said, "If there is a loud noise then just just hide by my tummy, and I'll be here for you." That was enough to convince Hadley that she would be safe and so there they sat enjoying the morning rain.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 People Showin' Love:
so cute!
One of the best memories you've put up so far!! Love it!
how cute
That is great! I love Had's hair BTW
Post a Comment