who has been visiting us from Albuquerque for the weekend. It is always so nice to have family come into town especially when it's the parentals.
After church we headed home to bake a cake for Brennon. Yes, my baby is celebrating his first birthday! Jayden LOVES putting cakes together for each family member so it was a treat to do that with her and all of her excitement for the occasion.
After taking Sunday naps, we headed back to Grandmother's so that we could grill up some burgers. The whole family was there. G-Grandmother, G-Grandaddy,
Grandaddy Thomas and LuLu,
Seab and Cristine and their kids, Graysen,
Jaxson, Tennysen and Emerson, Mike and Lisa, Jake, Kalee and
Adin, Stephen and Meagan and Elizabeth
and then of course Me, Joe, Jayden, Hadley
and Brennon. It was so nice to be together enjoying the nice day and each other's company.
It was a good, good day!


1 People Showin' Love:
I love those perfect days too. I seem to have less now that I live 3000 miles away from family!!
Post a Comment