This sweet little boy of mine is apparently thinking that it is time for him to make the "big switch" to walking. I am not thrilled that he is trying so hard to grow up because I want to keep him little and snuggly in my arms forever. *sigh* I love my little baby!
---Don't mind the HUGE bug bites on his plump little cheeks. Looks like his blood is as sweet as he is :)----


8 People Showin' Love:
Wow Kyla he is getting so big already!
He's totally showing up Adam. I thought I could blame it on his chubb, but seeing as how he and Brennon are equally stacked, I'll have to chalk it up to pure laziness.
What kind of bugs are you growing in Memphis! I started itching my cheeks just watching the video. My new name for him is sweet cheeks.
Geez, woman! Couldn't you have at least started the kid on carpet? That patio's gotta hurt.
That is so cool! Wat to go little buddy!
What!? That is so AWESOME!!!!
Crazy?!?!! How old is Brennon?? Jacks will be one Sept. 30th and he's just now starting to pull himself up and take a few steps while hangin' onto things. What a cute kid and such a huge milestone for him - Way to go Brennon!
So, I love little Hadley's hair... it's all natural right! So darn cute!
***and, no, I haven't updated my blog yet... I'm going to I swear!! ;) I've just been SOOO busy!
What a cute boy. Carter didn't walk until 14 months, but then he was off and running. We still have a hard time catching him. I get the updates of your family through Melissa, but it is so fun to see how your kids are growing up. You guys are such a cute family!
Post a Comment