Oh thank goodness. I thought Adam was the only one. His favorite toy is a pink wand that blinks and makes noise. He also loves women's shoes. Brennon is very pretty though. That's cause he looks like you! If nothing else, he'll be in touch with his feminine side and the girls will love him all the more.
So CUTE! Little brothers like that are the best. I have a picture of my little brother playing Pretty, Pretty Princess with me, all decked out in jewelry. We had so much fun together! (and he's totally still manly now)
All my boys watched Cinderella II this morning (it was Lexi's turn to pick). They seemed to really like it. Then Drake and Garrett pushed each other around in the doll stroller for the next hour...that ended up rather violently though so I'm pretty sure there's still plenty of testosterone here.
haha, they just have to take advantage of their brother while they can. :) Pretty soon he will know what he likes and dislikes and may not want to cooperate so much. :)
"Children rise higher when they are treated with respect. Use courteous and respectful language when you talk with your children and others. Bruno Bettelheim, a world-famous psychologist, said, "You can't teach children to be good. The best you can do for your child is to live a good life yourself. What a parent knows and believes, the child will lean on." You don't teach a child not to yell by yelling. We cannot expect to be respected if we treat others in demeaning ways."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley, Small and Simple Things (2003), 141.
13 People Showin' Love:
so cute... my girls pay with cars
Brennan looks like a King!
Evan packed his back-pak yesterday in hopes of spending the night, and he put Amzie's cheerleader skirt inside and lots and lots of shoes. hee hee
BrennOn... o not a... sorry
Oh thank goodness. I thought Adam was the only one. His favorite toy is a pink wand that blinks and makes noise. He also loves women's shoes. Brennon is very pretty though. That's cause he looks like you! If nothing else, he'll be in touch with his feminine side and the girls will love him all the more.
haha! I think that he will be a WONDERFUL husband and father someday, thats what I think. He'll always have a sensitive side.
So CUTE! Little brothers like that are the best. I have a picture of my little brother playing Pretty, Pretty Princess with me, all decked out in jewelry. We had so much fun together! (and he's totally still manly now)
All my boys watched Cinderella II this morning (it was Lexi's turn to pick). They seemed to really like it. Then Drake and Garrett pushed each other around in the doll stroller for the next hour...that ended up rather violently though so I'm pretty sure there's still plenty of testosterone here.
Ha ha! That made me laugh out loud! So funny and so adorable!
haha, they just have to take advantage of their brother while they can. :) Pretty soon he will know what he likes and dislikes and may not want to cooperate so much. :)
One of Gage's first phrazes was "I a pincess". He survived.
Such a cute little prince charming! That is really sweet how jayden plays with him, such a good big sister!
love, Rebekah
very cute! Brennon is handsome!! And I love the hiney pic of all three kiddos at the top! Kids are the best... so sweet, innocent and hilarious!
Hahaha! Oh my, that is WAY too cute. :)
Post a Comment