Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Saturday, August 8, 2009

the kidlets

Durring lunch today I was noticing how "ridiculously good-looking" my children are and decided to share them with you!

Jayden - 4

Haydley - 2


J Brennon - almost 1


Can you name the quoted movie???
Posted by Picasa

9 People Showin' Love:

Anonymous said...

Zoolander

Emily Empey said...

THEY ARE SO CUTE!!! How adorable! Zoolander

Micaela said...

obviously that was too easy??? Yup it's Zoolander! Good Job Anonymous, I wish I knew who you were ;)

shauna said...

you need to update the family picture on the side. Even Jayden looks young but poor brennon is slumped down. you do have cute kids.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you remember me but I am Shauna's mom and I decided to look at your blog tonight because I think that your kids are cute and I occasionally look at your blog because of that. So I have to agree, "Your kids are ridiculously cute."

Red & Lyss said...

You do have beautiful kids!

Melissa Hodgen said...

Yep, Zoolander's my guess. But it's hard not to be rediculously good lookin' when your parents are the brunette version of Ken and Barbie!
Forgot to comment on how much I love the new header...booty pics are the best. I'm guessing the girls were doing their immitation of one of Brennon's newest tricks. Oh, their so cute! Everyday must be an adventure for you.

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Duh! ZOOLANDER! :)
Cute kids too. They are ridiculously good looking!

Katie said...

Yes they are! Just like Mommy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed