This is so cute! He will only say it for Joe. The second time (0:48) he says it PERFECTLY! The video is kind of long, but I think it is worth watching AT LEAST a hundred times :)
"Children rise higher when they are treated with respect. Use courteous and respectful language when you talk with your children and others. Bruno Bettelheim, a world-famous psychologist, said, "You can't teach children to be good. The best you can do for your child is to live a good life yourself. What a parent knows and believes, the child will lean on." You don't teach a child not to yell by yelling. We cannot expect to be respected if we treat others in demeaning ways."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley, Small and Simple Things (2003), 141.
9 People Showin' Love:
how about just 99 times. cause now i have to make dinner. (oh and that dada at 48 sec. WAS perfect. genius!)
Awesome. :)
That is a cool picture in the trees. Who took it?
Thanks tina! There were some random girls there from Argentina :) They were so sweet to take it for us.
Too cute. What a stud. I could just eat him up. I can't wait for our kids to meet soon.
Oh my gosh! He cannot possibly be old enough to be saying 'Dada' already!!! Super cute, I can't wait for Parker to start babbling mama and dada!
Joe must be such a proud daddy.
That is so cool! Cade doesn't say anything yet. He is so stinking smart, your baby boy. That is so cute.
Awwwww, that is so darn precious! I just love that!
Post a Comment