Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

the botanic gardens


Last Tuesday we went to the Botanic Gardens here in Memphis and had such a great time!


NOTE: FREE DAY AT THE BOTANIC GARDENS IS WEDNESDAY.
The websites still say it's on Tuesday. Anyway... after some pleading they let us in for free (yeah, we are cheap like that). The trees are in bloom and GORGEOUS! A lot of the flowers are not up yet however the flowering trees are so beautiful. It is worth going now and then again at the beginning of the the summer to see the rest of the flowers. Here are a plethora or pictures for your viewing pleasure! :)




































7 People Showin' Love:

The Smaellies said...

the pictures are so pretty! It looks like you had a great time together

Tina said...

I love the gardens I want to go again. Stupid broke down car

LBBlum said...

Adorable FAMILY!

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

I love that first picture. It's so beautiful. You guys are such a cute family.

Challis said...

Looks like Spring has sprung in Memphis! And Micaela, you are looking HOT as always.

Hilary said...

what a CUTE family!!! Looks like a gorgeous spot!

Mike and Wendy said...

I'm so glad I read your blog! I've been wanting to go to the Botanic Gardens during the Spring, but last Tues was raining and this Tues. will be cold. So Wed will be perfect!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed