1. What is something mom always says to you? You love me and I love you
2. What makes mom happy? When I say "I love you"
3. What makes mom sad? When my daddy teases me but then I give you my blankie. (?)
4. How does your mom make you laugh? You tickle me and then I do Ha Ha Ha!!!
5. What was your mom like as a child? She liked to play with Granny.
6. How old is your mom? Kind of young
7. How tall is your mom? This big (uses her hands to show something about 8in tall)
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? Mommy shows
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Cry
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I don't know
11. What is your mom really good at? Doing the dishes, helping me clean my room
12. What is your mom not very good at? When I get out of my bed she be's mad (She's right :) I am not very good at patience)
13. What does your mom do for her job? Zumba
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Sandwiches
15. What makes you proud of your mom? When she makes special things for me like cakes for my birthday that makes me feel sooo happy and special.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Princess presto because you are like a princess and you can spell like her
17. What do you and your mom do together? play with my pink ball
18. How are you and your mom the same? we don't have beards and we have the same eyelashes :)
19. How are you and your mom different?We don't have the same hair or the same earrings
20. How do you know your mom loves you? She makes me laugh every time and makes me special and says, "I love you Jayden."
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? She likes him because he is special and cute
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? To Granny's house with all the snow and I (Jayden) can come too!
We tag any Mom who wants to see what silly things their kiddos say!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Interview with Jayden
Posted by Micaela at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 People Showin' Love:
My favorite is "what does your mom do when you're not around? cry." HA. Those are all great. what a fun thing to have for the future huh?
This was adorable! I wish Julia could say stuff like this. Someday she will, I'm sure.
That is awesome! I am totally coming out to visit, I have to meet this cute girl! How are your Zumba classes going?
That is cute. I like the one where she said you are good at doing dishes because anytime we ask about what moms do in primary she yells "Mommies do the dishes!" :) It makes me laugh everytime.
I like the Princess Presto comparison. :) What a cute girl.
I love that what you have in common is a lack of beards!
Too fun! I love it. I also love your new family picture at the top of your blog. That is beautiful!
I love that!! I can't wait until Ryan can really talk (so I can understand him at least). Her answers are hilarious. I love all of your pictures! Your kids are so stinkin cute!!! Hadley's smile is seriously to die for.
the beard comment sure made me giggle. i'm glad she can clarify that fact. sweet words from a sweet girl.
Post a Comment