Great: This morning the kids slept in until 7am
Not so much: There was no milk for cereal.
Great: Instead we had left over purple chocolate chip cookies (see yesterdays post) Eating purple cookies for breakfast... the kids thought it was awesome and who am I kidding? Cookies for breakfast? YUM!
Not so much: Cookies and eating healthy/dieting don't really hang out together
Great: The kids entertained themselves in the bubbly bath tubby for over an hour WITHOUT FIGHTING!! Giggles splashing and lots of fun!
Great: The girls ate all their lunch!! This is a VERY rare occasion. Unless it is mac and cheese or chicken nuggets it is a struggle to get Jayden to eat lunch. Ask her what she likes to eat for lunch and she'll say "I don't eat lunch, I eat snacks!" Lovely...
Not so much: Hadley finger painted with her sour cream all over my wall.
So far there isn't a "not so much" don't worry, I'll give it some time. Surely someone will be crying shortly :) Believe it or not, it is still a great day. I haven't even gotten mad today. The whole flood thing was not good but it didn't turn me into crazy mommy (she visits some days) I actually had to pretend to be mad so that the girls knew that they had made a seriously poor choice. Yea me!


4 People Showin' Love:
Crazy mommy makes trips all around the world it sounds like. :) I'm glad it's been a good day. I love seeing pictures of your kids. They are growing up so fast. I loved the purple cookies! I might have to try something like that with Kleyn. He would have a blast. I'm glad you're doing well.
This is an awesome post Kyla, I was laughing through the whole thing!
Nice! Kaelin thought your dryer was broken since you had towels and a bathroom rug drying out on your patio. She was pretty concerned.
I'm so glad you post these things because although it's crazy now, 50 years from now we can all look back and laugh when our kids call us and tell us how naughty their kids are! You are a wonderful mommy!
Post a Comment