Tina! The video worked!
OK, I promise not to go on video over load now that I can put them up...
Check out this cute little guy. I decided that it was time for Brennon to start eating some real food and he adores his sweet potatoes. I think in the video I say carrots but it's sweet potatoes. He's such a happy little thing!
****Please ignore all the embarrassing voices and other things I do to make him laugh****


7 People Showin' Love:
I'm so glad that it worked! I've sort of been thinking about it all evening. He is too cute!
That is too cute. I love how he's totally talking to you in the video.
I love baby giggles! hes so cute!
I love that laugh.What a cute little guy. This morning at the Dr.I saw two little girls that reminded me of Jay and Hadley, with their hair done up, watching the fish. I miss you all so much!
Hey! I just have to say how darling your family is!!! Your kids are so cute and are growing up so fast! It would be fun to see you guys again!
GOOD WORK with the video by the way- he is just way too cute with that smile and little giggle.
How cute! He is getting to such a fun stage!
Hi Micaela! He is such a little sweetie. I love his giggles. I can't believe it snowed again. That is so much fun for the kids. I have to say it was sad to hear your voice on the video though...it makes me miss you guys that much more. We hope everything is going great for you guys.
Post a Comment