Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Remembering September 2007...

I remember it being a little too quite that day.... this is whyThe culprit
I like to think that I have learned from my experiences as a mother. This is one of those moments when I am so glad to have had a bad enough experience once to never let it happen again. In this picture you can see that Hadley is pretty happy about what she is thinking about doing.


The look on my face must have scared the happiness out of her.


Success! All the make-up is still in tact!

5 People Showin' Love:

Tina said...

The look on Haddie's face to too cute. See you don't take too many pictures, because of you only kept the smiley ones, you wouldn't have their second reactions. Great!

Mike and Wendy said...

Is that first picture really Jay?! I would have sworn it was Alina Hiatt!!!

Tia J said...

Those are priceless!
I'll do a craft swap with you if you want. I always love making something. Just let me know.
Your girls are getting so big too fast.

Dan said...

Haddie's face is priceless! I love it.

Davis Family said...

I laughed out loud when I saw Hadleys expression change. Looks like your kids are keeping you plenty busy...aren't they so much fun! We sure miss ya!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed