Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Let me teach you about being fancy...

Today I found Jayden helping Hadley get dolled up. Jayden made the necklace that she is putting on Hadley... this is a big deal because up until this point Jayden hasn't allowed Hadley to even breath on it.

"Glossy lips is a MUST!"
Looks great girlies!
Here is where I started taking too many pictures can you tell? Man when these girls get to be teenagers>>>
I love Hadley's big beautiful eyes (thought you'd like to know)

BTW! ZUMBA was awesome! I only have one picture and I'm not even in it so I haven't found the need to post it. Supposedly I am getting a picture of our group emailed to me. If I do I'll post it! I start teaching next TUESDAY!!! Totally excited!

9 People Showin' Love:

Whitney Blake said...

They are just so adorable!! It reminds me of when I was growing up with an older sister... so cute! Oh so I was driving by some random church and it said Zamba (I think that is how you spell it) classes here... I am drove off the road. I said, "Lane that is what Micaela is doing... I want to check it out." So I am going to call this week and find out the skinny. It totally sounds awesome! I wish you lived here so I could go to your classes.

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

My kind of girls!!! Anyone up for dress up?!?! Story of my childhood.... ok now too! Lady- you are going to have some heart breakers. Those little girls and boy of yours are adorable!

Amber Chappell said...

You have to absolutely love Hadley's chubby cheeks. So adorable!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

These girls are too much fun! Ps. your family picture in the background is very cut as well!

Dan said...

SOOOO Cute! I can't wait to have my little girls playing together :)

Tina said...

such beauties! ZUUUUUUMBAAAAA!!!

Jordyn Parry said...

I totally love Hadley's sassy pose too! They are so cute!

Challis said...

I hope that Josh and I have two little girls close together one day. I actually totally admire that you have two girls and a baby boy. That's what I've always wanted. Your kids are beautiful and full of life--just like their mom!!!

Davis Family said...

Your girls are so sweet. I can't believe how much Hadley has changed. Kierra misses them and told me the other day that I was mean for not letting her say goodbye to them before we left Memphis. I felt horrible. Its not like I wanted it to be that way:(

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed