Each time we try to get Jay to spell her name she always INSISTS that it is ACTUALLY spelled H-A-H-A-H-A.
We figured she'd learn it soon enough so we just let her spell it her way.
Well this weekend she came into our room and showed us that she could spell her name!
She traced her hand (kind of) and then wrote her name inside.
The J is backwards and she left off the N because she ran out if room :) but it looks pretty great to me!
Good job Jay!!
We figured she'd learn it soon enough so we just let her spell it her way.
Well this weekend she came into our room and showed us that she could spell her name!
She traced her hand (kind of) and then wrote her name inside.
The J is backwards and she left off the N because she ran out if room :) but it looks pretty great to me!
Good job Jay!!



5 People Showin' Love:
That is so cute, I love how she's peeking through the handle :)
So cute. She is such a beautiful little thing!
Isn't it so fun to see them learn new things.
man! foston LOVES his magnadoodle... they definitely would play well together. he serisously has that thing out EVERY DAY! i need to start taking pictures of what he draws because that thing has held some of his best art work.
Wow. I thought I was done crying for the day. :) I just read your comment and you don't know how much it means to me. I know that other moms feel this way, but it helps so much to get encouragement from someone who completely understands. I wouldn't trade this job for the world, but it is tough. I'm sorry you have had a rough time as well. Sometimes I look around at all of the wonderful women around me and feel so inadequate. From the outside everything always looks so perfect even when I know better. Thanks for reminding me what my knees are for. I have always looked up to you and your faith and you have always been an example to me.
Post a Comment