What a fun day our sweet Jayden had today! We started off the day opening presents from family and then had a fun little birthday party for her! She LOVED it and is already talking about next year's party! :)
If this face dosen't saw it all...
The girls got to decorate their own cupcakes. Sprinkles were piled pretty high on those cupcakes and most of the girls actually ATE them after they decorated them!! Everyone went home on quite the sugar high :)
Happy Birthday Jayden! We love you so much!





4 People Showin' Love:
happy birthday girly! hugs and kisses your way.
Your kids are so adorable! It looks like you are doing great! I haven't seen or talked to you for so long, I am glad that I can across your blog :)
So cute! I still remember hearing that you were pregnant with her from Mandy way back when. Happy Birthday Jayden!
Happy Birthday Jayden! You are growing up so fast. We sure miss ya. You are such a cute girl. I love how you folded all those towels for your mom, so organized! That's amazing.
Post a Comment