Jayden is hilarious. We have just the opposite here Trae loves to put tap shoes on but he still wants to be a basketball player. I would post but Matt would die. The kids are getting big. If you are coming back for teh holidays we will be around let us know we would love to meet up.
"Children rise higher when they are treated with respect. Use courteous and respectful language when you talk with your children and others. Bruno Bettelheim, a world-famous psychologist, said, "You can't teach children to be good. The best you can do for your child is to live a good life yourself. What a parent knows and believes, the child will lean on." You don't teach a child not to yell by yelling. We cannot expect to be respected if we treat others in demeaning ways."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley, Small and Simple Things (2003), 141.
6 People Showin' Love:
Where in the world did you get that costume? She is such a creative kid.
We bought the masks in Mexico while we were living in Texas a couple of summers ago.
Jayden is hilarious. We have just the opposite here Trae loves to put tap shoes on but he still wants to be a basketball player. I would post but Matt would die. The kids are getting big. If you are coming back for teh holidays we will be around let us know we would love to meet up.
I would never guess that that was jayden under that mask. How funny.
I am laughing so hard I can barely type. Please don't check for grammatical errors! :)
How funny!!! She is so cute!
Post a Comment