hey - i saw this exact image (of jayden & joe walking) as they left church. we missed you today during our lesson of DEPENDABILITY!! just kidding. Happy birthday Jayden! I can't believe you are a mom of a 4 year old. what are you like 20? :-)
I'm with you, can't believe 4 years has already past. Nathan is very proud to be 4 too, and tells any who will listen. Good job singing on Saturday at the Family thing. I didn't know you guys had a little group, that's awesome. And about blog lists; you ad me i'll ad you.
SO cute Micaela! I know, time goes by WAY too fast!! My mom is always telling me to be SURE to enjoy every minute with the little munchkins... I hear it all the time! ;)
AWWW Jayden so grown up!!! she is so pretty!!! Happy bday!! I remember when she was born!! man that was 5 year ago?? it was good to see you at twilight! we need to hang
"Children rise higher when they are treated with respect. Use courteous and respectful language when you talk with your children and others. Bruno Bettelheim, a world-famous psychologist, said, "You can't teach children to be good. The best you can do for your child is to live a good life yourself. What a parent knows and believes, the child will lean on." You don't teach a child not to yell by yelling. We cannot expect to be respected if we treat others in demeaning ways."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley, Small and Simple Things (2003), 141.
11 People Showin' Love:
Wait, wouldn't that make Jayden five?
It sure would! :) I meant 2004! I'll change it.
Jayden told me all about how she's four now in primary. I didn't even ask!
And I love the pictures you sent me of the corn. She's one cute kid. And I did actually notice the pen missing this morning. It made me laugh.
Happy birthday Jayden!!!
hey - i saw this exact image (of jayden & joe walking) as they left church. we missed you today during our lesson of DEPENDABILITY!! just kidding. Happy birthday Jayden! I can't believe you are a mom of a 4 year old. what are you like 20? :-)
I'm with you, can't believe 4 years has already past. Nathan is very proud to be 4 too, and tells any who will listen. Good job singing on Saturday at the Family thing. I didn't know you guys had a little group, that's awesome. And about blog lists; you ad me i'll ad you.
She grew up so fast! Darling little girlie!
Congrats on your win at 30days, loved your winning comment...I too live in Memphis, I attend the Arlington Ward. Cute family.
SO cute Micaela! I know, time goes by WAY too fast!! My mom is always telling me to be SURE to enjoy every minute with the little munchkins... I hear it all the time! ;)
She is a cute little girl!
AWWW Jayden so grown up!!!
she is so pretty!!! Happy bday!!
I remember when she was born!! man that was 5 year ago??
it was good to see you at twilight!
we need to hang
Post a Comment