Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Monday, December 1, 2008

Now I Know My ABC's

Jayden randomly handed this to Joe tonight.
It's the first time she's written all of her abc's without any help!

12 People Showin' Love:

shauna said...

That is so awesome! She is learning that stuff quick.

Whitney Blake said...

She is one smart cookie... and so cute!

Jordyn Parry said...

Way to go! That is so great!

THE BLAIRS said...

WOw. that is really good! she is a smart one! must make you so proud! i sware I never have any time to work on them will Tess!

Steffany said...

Hey Micaela, It is sooo fun to here from you. I am super happy that you stalked into my blog. Your children are ADORABLE! and you look as beautiful as ever. It looks like everything is going great for you. I am so glad!

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

She did so great!!! You can even tell what all of the letters are. I don't know very many 4 year olds that can do that!!!!! Great job Jayden!

Melissa Hodgen said...

Now that is impressive! Maybe Jayden can tutor Shannon.

Skylette said...

Aren't their letters so cute? I can't believe how much Jayden looks like your little Brennon either. Super cute.

Tanner said...

very impressive! :)

Melissa Hodgen said...

I am super impressed.
I have to make a comment on your quote by Busche. I just gave a talk on staying close to the spirit and I came across his talk and loved it. That was one of the points he made and I really focused on that. Great minds think alike!
Oh, and my sister is moving to memphis. Could you email me your phone number because she has some housing questions.

All Dolled Up Designs said...

I can't believe how much things have changed since we were in Mission, TX together. Your family has grown so much. You guys are so awesome. We miss you guys. We wish that we could have been together at a different time in life. That Summer was not the greatest experience (with work at least:). We had a lot of fun getting to know and other fun couples in the ward as well though. Take care and have lots of fun during this Holiday Season.
Love: The Hadfield's

Hilary said...

I'm impressed! The alphabet is HARD!!! And that coordination business- holding the pencil/pen/crayon! Good job, Jayden!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed