I can't believe that Brennon is already going to be 4 weeks old this weekend!? I had never put him in this onesie because it looked a little too big still and I wanted to cry when it fit him perfectly!
After his bath last night Joe and I were discussing the importance of getting pictures of pretty much everything our kids do because it all goes by SO QUICKLY. So here are some pictures of Brennon 'in action.' He is really starting to move around a lot when we lay him down.
And who could resist turning this into a photo op? This is the first time we have sat him up against anything to take pictures and I think they are pretty cute. I LOVE those little dark eyes!
Getting bored....
Getting tired....

After his bath last night Joe and I were discussing the importance of getting pictures of pretty much everything our kids do because it all goes by SO QUICKLY. So here are some pictures of Brennon 'in action.' He is really starting to move around a lot when we lay him down.
And who could resist turning this into a photo op? This is the first time we have sat him up against anything to take pictures and I think they are pretty cute. I LOVE those little dark eyes!
Getting bored....
Getting tired....


4 People Showin' Love:
He is definitely handsome. :) They do grow up so fast and it seems the next one grows up faster than the first.
SO CUTE!!!
WHAT??!! Brennon is already four weeks old?? Oh my gosh, time really does fly!
He is so adorable!!
Post a Comment