Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Have a gander....

So in talking to the grandmas the general agreement is that there needs to be more frequent updating so here are some pictures from yesterday. I decided that I needed to take a couple of pictures of the girls playing with their blocks and then it turned into kind of a photo frenzy. Here are some cute ones that we got. I decided to play with my camera a bit and took some black and white and also some sepia pictures.
I may have mentioned before but Hadley loves to kiss Brennon. Mmmwwa! I haven't had him on the floor before while she was trying to kiss him and her chubby little feet got a little too close at times but she was still as cautious as a 16 month old can be :) She has become pretty interested in wearing necklaces and in this picture they were hanging too low and bugging Brennon! I like this picture.
I haven't gotten too many pictures of all three of the munchkins together (nearly impossible to get them all holding still at once) so I thought that this was cute. We got these blocks for Jayden's upcoming birthday since she was always stacking books and other objects that would really hurt someone if they fell. She and Hadley love to play with them. Jayden will build something and Hads will knock it over. Anyway i thought it was cute how Brennon was watching them. It is crazy and kind of sad to think how quickly he will grow up and be playing right along with them.
And of course, who doesn't enjoy doing acrobatics above their 2 week old baby brudder? :)



11 People Showin' Love:

Rebekah said...

I love that action shot of your two girls playing with blocks and brennon just chillin on his blanket...your kids are so beautiful!
love, Rebekah

The Smaellies said...

thanks for the pictures, I love seeing them all growing and having a great time!

Amy Coontz said...

Just a heads up - he will probably be destroying their play.

Kayleen said...

Cute! I love seeing pictures of the kids!

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

The picture of the three of them is awesome. I love the candid "just doing whatever we want" feel and it would be something I would totally put up on my wall. :) Your kids are beautiful.

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

Hi Micaela,
I'm Mique from 30days and saw your comment. I hope I do pick you- I have your name. My real name is Micaela. I'm just wondering how you say it? Mine is pronounced Mick-eye-ell-uh. Sorry for the random comment I just don't see my name very often. And I've seen lots of Mikayla's these days but not Micaela's.
Thanks for entering. Good luck!

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

NO WAY! I've never met anyone with my same name. My sister served a mission in Argentina and said it was common (even a song- ever heard of it?). Same here- my dad is Hispanic, though grew up in California. I'm named after my great-grandmother, who went by Mique and she's from Mexico.
My mom (total whitey- German/European decent) loved the name and wanted me when I grew up to go by Micaela. But it's too hard to say. So I just stuck with Mique. Though that causes all kinds of problems when people see how it's spelled.
Crazy. How fun.
Nice to "meet" you.
Glad you like 30days. Feel free to stop at my personal blog too.

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the pics!

Scott & Katie said...

KYLA!!! I have been trying to find you for the longest time!! Thanks to modern technology, here you are! Congrats on the new baby boy! You look wonderful! Check out my blog: skmillerfam.blogspot.com or send me an email...kleighmil@gmail.com. Can't wait to hear from you!

katie (offhaus) miller

Hilary said...

Your photos are darling...

How is three going??

Whitney Blake said...

Loving the pics... plus your new camera.. fun with all of the cool effects.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed