Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Thursday, October 2, 2008

My beauties...

Believe it or not we have been getting out (a little) to do some things. SO I figured we would turn this back into a Thomas Family Blog instead of a Brennon Thomas Blog and let you in on what everyone else has been up to.

Jayden put together a fun breakfast for Hadley and I one morning. Peas and french fries... my personal favorite :)

Hadley was actually pretending along with us!

This is the butterfly pavilion at the zoo- so pretty in there!
This was so fun! A little girl had her orange sippy cup and was getting the seal to do tricks with it!! The seal followed her cup backwards and forwards and then if she moved her cup in a circle he would do a FLIP! We all thought that was pretty cool!
Jayden and Kaelynn playing hopscotch.
This is the reason I don't enjoy taking the girls outside... the DIRT! Even if they have to search an hour for some dirt, they'll find it and then basically bathe themselves in it (especially Hadley!)
Here's the proof!!! And then I have to spend forever cleaning out their muddy bath tub... Oh well it's really their only past time so we do it anyway!
Jayden illegally playing in Hadley's crib one morning Jayden painting some sun catchers for her bedroom window. She paints much better with her tongue out :)
Hadley found this quiet spot to read in her closet :)
Jayden making a birthday card... again the tongue helps her work Jayden is a whiz at K'nex! I need to get pictures of some of the hard ones that she does. She looks at the instructions and follows the pattern exactly to create these little objects. This is the most simple of the patterns she quickly put together to show her grandparents.

This is called "The Praying Mantis!" Jayden watched Kung Fu Panda and has done this little move ever since. Check out how serious her face is?! :) Here her and Hadley are dancing but Jayden insisted on doing her new move 'the praying mantis dance' LOL

10 People Showin' Love:

Tina said...

How come I can't remember Kaelin and Jayden playing hopscotch???

Amber Chappell said...

We saw that same seal doing tricks like that once when we were there at the Memphis Zoo. It's pretty cool huh. I also concentrate best with my tongue out so I can relate with Jayden on that point.

Anonymous said...

You and Joe have the cutest little kids ever!!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Ya'll have been busy! I really, really, really miss the memphis zoo...

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Kleyn does the tounge thing, too. It's pretty funny. :) I totally understand the dirt thing, too!! My neighbors don't have a lawn yet and they all come in looking like they got hit by a big dust storm. The only thing that concerns me is that Kleyn always has a dirt ring around his mouth...dont' know what that's all about. :)
Looks like you're having too much fun. ;)

Hilary said...

what cuties! Looks like you all have so much fun together....

The Smaellies said...

I love that wrap(or sling) you have, it looks really confortable to wear! You kids are all so dang cute! I think Brennon looks a lot like you

Skylette said...

I seriously can't believe you just had a child; you look so great! I love the preying mantis dance, pretty darn cute if you ask me. :)

The Borlands said...

I love your little family- your beautiful family!!

us*limes said...

oops, you did see the seal playing. kinnon had it playing with just his hand. someone else used a phone... is it bored in there?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed