Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

No new news... but that's OK

To all of my passionately loyal readers who are just dying to know what's going on with me and my monstrous little boy... here is your update :)
I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and I am still cookin' at a 3 and 80% effaced. My contractions/Braxton Hicks are becoming more unfriendly every day and sleep seems to be my common enemy ***sigh***

I am scheduled to be induced Sunday morning at 5 am (which is how I delivered both Jay and Hadley... and I loved it) Jayden came at 1pm Hadley came at 2pm (but she was a week earlier than Jayden) so I think that Brennon should be here around noon. My doctor thinks he'll come sooner... closer to 11am. We'll see, he seems pretty content just hanging out with me so he may put up more of a fight!

Jayden is BEYOND thrilled to meet her little brother and has been counting down the days for some time now. Hadley??? She'll definitely be less amused at his arrival but that's to be expected and it is also SOOO her personality to be the baby of the family!
We are excited and will get the pics posted asap! Thanks to everyone for being so excited to meet him! :)

16 People Showin' Love:

daegan said...

i am so excited for you guys to meet your little man. i can't wait to hear how things go and to see pictures! you can do it! you can get through this week! just think, the no sleeping will still continue... but there will be a little reminder of why in your arms soon. i pray everything goes well and your girls will BOTH be excited for a new brother when he's here. they'll be good little mommies. take care micaela!

Haylee said...

that is so exciting... that'll be neat if he is born on Sunday because that is Jackson's birthday! I was induced with him exactally a year from that date! (He was 4 days late though... dang boys just want to stay in there!) :)
GOOD luck with everything, can't wait to see that cutie of yours!

Kayleen said...

I can't wait!

Shannon said...

Alright, you're almost there! We're excited to see your little man. Good luck with everything, and we'll be checking your blog for updates! :)

Hilary said...

I loved being induced... that is how both my girls were born. SO yes, I know no different, but still! It worked for me!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Vanessa said...

oh my goodness I don't think I have ever seen cuter little girls in my entire life. You have a great recipe!:) Good luck with your third babe on the way. So exciting!

Whitney Blake said...

I am so excited for you!!!! I can't wait to see pics of the new little guy.

THE BLAIRS said...

Yippy! I bet this time goes way fast! I cant wait to see him! Then I'll have someone to hang out and chat with at church in the mother room!

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

OH MY GOODNESS, OH MY GOODNESS, OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE THIS LITTLE BOY!!! GOODLUCK! AND POST PICTURES ASAP!

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! Only one more day until you get to meet your little man!!! Good luck with the delivery! Keep us updated as soon as you can!!

Katie said...

Good luck with everything! I hope it all goes smoothly. Baby boys are the best!

Kylene said...

Good luck tomorrow! I am excited to see pic's of your new little guy.

Josh n Betsie said...

good luck tomorrow morning. I cant wait to see him

The Borlands said...

Whoohoo!! Can't wait to see pics of your little man...

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Kyla!! I can't wait to see pics! Hope everything goes well!

The Coleman Family said...

OH GOOD I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!
I HOPE HE ISNT AS BIG AS MY CHUCK WAS!
HOPE U R DOING WELL!!
LOVES
KAY

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed