Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Joseph Brennon Thomas

He's here!!!
Joseph Brennon Thomas
7 lbs 13 oz 21 in
9/7/08 10:42 am
Here's a quick re-cap (in picture form) of the last couple of days...
Our official first introduction

The boys
I think it is safe to say that Joe LOVES this little guy

Jayden was SO EXCITED to finally meet Brennon! She hasn't stopped loving on him (in a very safe and gentle way) and is very eager to help take care of her 'baby brudder'
The first family photo
Here is a little bit of random-ness but I thought I would show off his hair :) It is totally black (Darker than mine!)Ummm.... SO CUTE!
Mom with all the babies!
Hadley might look mad but she is actually laughing in this picture because I was tickling her neck
Don't mind the awesome couch (the cover is being washed)

45 People Showin' Love:

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Congratulations!!! It's hard to believe they are ever that small, they grow so fast. You guys look so cute and so happy. :)

Dani said...

YEA, Congrats! He is adorable and I love all that dark hair!

Melissa Hodgen said...

He is COMPLETELY ADORABLE! Most newborns are THAT CUTE! You did a good job. I hope the labor went smoothly. Congrats!

Whitney Blake said...

Oh my! He is so perfect! I love how you look so amazing after just having a baby. I love all the dark hair, he is going to be a handsome one. Congrats!

Skylette said...

Oh my goodness! He is absolutely perfect and priceless! We're so happy he is here safe and sound and that the girls just love him! Congratulations!

shauna said...

Congratulations!! He is so cute. I can't believe his hair. That is amazing. I am wondering when your mom goes home. I want to take your girls a couple of times to give you a break and some time with Brennon. Let me know so I can help you.

Haylee said...

how exciting! I've been thinking about you and I'm so happy for you to get your little boy. He is adorable and I love the dark dark hair.
Glad everything went good... Jackson was born 9/7/07 and weighed 7lbs 13oz. and 19 inches!

Melissa said...

He is so adorable, and I think he looks a little like Jayden and Joe. I can't believe the hair. Funny how the boys always get all the hair. Hope you are doing well.

daegan said...

MICAELA!!! he's here! he's here! he's here! i've been checking on here for pictures! he is so precious (i'll say that while i still can). i am so happy for you! you look so good! and yes, i too think the hair is so dark and so handsome looking! my guys took forever to bring in hair. way to go!

Rebekah said...

He is so handsome!! I am so happy for you! I love how much hair he has, i love it when babies have hair...especially dark hair! I bet Joe is just loving his son so much! Congrats!
love, Rebekah

Katie said...

What a gorgeous baby. You did a real good job. :-) I'm seriously thinking he's the cutest baby I've ever seen. You sure have your hands full. I'd love to help you - so call me or I'll call around and see how I can help.

Holly said...

Congratulations Micaela!!! He's SOOO stinkin' cute, just like your girls! Pretty exciting to have a boy in the mix right?! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey honey, he is really pretty. can't wait to squeeze him. So are we calling him Joseph or Brennon? lova ya!

Challis said...

Congratulations You!! He is so freakin' cute! I might add that for a woman who just had a baby you were looking pretty hot yourself in those pictures. Just keep in mind that changing boy diapers is a very different experience than changing girl diapers, so always protect yourself (if you know what I mean:). I hope that you update your blog constantly with new pics because I'm particularly baby hungry these days, so I need to vicariously live through you. Cute, cute family Micaela...

Melissa said...

Alina: "When is Miss Micaela gonna have another baby?"

We will be waiting for an answer.

Anonymous said...

Oh Kyla!!! Joseph Brennon is so adorable!! Your little family looks so happy! I can't wait to meet my new cousin! P.S. You look amazing!!

Amber Chappell said...

Way to go Micaela, you are Super Mom! And Brennon is super cute too!

Red & Lyss said...

He is a beautiful baby. You guys did a great job for the third time! Congratulations! Micaela you look amazing!

Amy Coontz said...

YEAH!!! He is so cute. Can I come over and squeeze him, and smell his yummy new born-ness!!

{Trisha} said...

Yay! He made it! He is so precious! And lots of hair! I love it! I'm sure Joe is just eating him up! haha So how are YOU? They say three is the hardest because the kids now outnumber the parents and your arms. :) I hope that's not the case for you! I'm sure Jay is a big helper! Wish I was closer to lend a hand. Just know I'm thinkin about you and your cute family. Congrats!

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

CONGRATS!!! He is beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys! How exciting! Maybe one day we'll be back out in Bartlett to say hi and meet the little guy!

Court and Brade said...

congrats congrats congrats!!!!!! Look at ALL THAT HAIR!!! That is to die for.. I love it! congrats, so fun fun!

Shannon said...

AWWW Micaela, he is SO cute!!! Great pictures too! I love how hard Joe is beaming in that one with him, and I love how the girls have their hands and mouth full of food in the family pic, haha. There's just nothing like real life pictures! Anyway-hope you had a good delivery, and that you recover quickly! Congratulations again!! :)

Danny and Darcie said...

Congratulations you guys!!! He is a handsome little boy. Love the hair. Micaela, you look beautiful even after giving birth!!

nogueira04 said...

Congrats to all of you! He is so beautiful!

Josh n Betsie said...

oh he is so cute! but all your kids are. Joe looks so happy to have a boy. looks like you had him fast too. Lucky

Katie said...

Yeah! Congrats! I have been anxiously awaiting these adorable pictures. The entire family looks great and Brennon is such a cutie. I am so happy for all of you!

Tia J said...

YAY he is here! I hav ebeen waiting for pictures. Congrats he is gorgous! Love the hair.
Jayden will be the best big sister helper! What a lucky boy to come into such a great family! YOu all look great! I hope everything else is goin good!

Kayleen said...

OH yay! He's so cute! I think he looks kind-of like Jayden. How is he? Did everything go well?

Davis Family said...

Congratulations!Micaela you look really good. I was so excited for you guys when I heard he had finally arrived.He is such a cutie, and I'm so jealous, I love all that black hair. I think the girls are going to love helping out with him!:)I hope you are doing well. Wish I could just walk over and see ya all! We sure miss you.

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Oh my goodness, he is the cutest little boy ever! He's just new and he already has chubby cheeks and little rolls on his legs, and all that black hair. absolutely perfect. Congrats, girl.

Zach and Nikky said...

Congratulations!! He looks so cute! Love all the black hair, can't wait to meet him in real life!

The Borlands said...

Congratulations on your baby boy! He is adorable. My little girl was also 7lbs 13oz- the perfect weight :) You have a beautiful family!

Logan and Lisa said...

CONGRATS! What a cute litte guy! The dark hair is adorable!

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

Congrats!!! He is soooo cute! You are looking like you are feeling pretty good too

erin denney said...

Congratulations Kyla! I'm so excited for your sweet stories about what it's like raising a boy; best of luck!

Jordyn Parry said...

Congrats Kyla! You have a beautiful family!!

Audra said...

Congratulations to you and your growing gorgeous family - good job Micaela! He's really adorable.

Tanner said...

Oh-SO cute Micaela! I love the hair - it's SO fun when they have hair to play with! Congrats!! Can't wait to see him and hold him! Hope you are feeling well!

The Coleman Family said...

AWW MICAELA!!!
HE IS SO CUTE!!! CONGRATS!! 7 POUNDS!!! MAN I WISH!!!
CONGRATS GIRL!! I HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU! SO FIND ME WHEN U COME BACK TO CHURCH! ILL LEAVE IT IN MY CAR!

Rachel said...

He is precious. Congratulations! You guys are such a cute family.

Hilary said...

Congratulations! He's so darling. Hope you are feeling well!

Kylene said...

He is gorgeous! You have such a beautiful family. I'm glad everything went well. You'll have to let us know how having 3 is. You look great!!

Jana said...

I can't believe his HAIR! Wowzers! He is adorable! I'm just down the parking lot, holler when you need a hand.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed