Jayden can't resist a good snuggle with Brennon. Good thing Brennon is such a great sport, he just takes it all in stride. Hadley is starting to get in on the love too. I am totally surprised at how well Hadley has accepted Brennon. Jayden is the one who has had the harder time dealing with the newest arrival but is getting better each day. Thank goodness!!!
I think Brennon was a little hungry in this picture... Jayden thought that he was trying to kiss her ;)




Hadley looks like she is doing a dog pile on Brennon but she was actually being really gentle. She loves on him for a minute and then forgets about him the next.


5 People Showin' Love:
Super cute pictures! When my twins were tiny I kept hearing myself say something I never thought I would say as a mother "Don't Lick the Baby!" Let me know when you first hear yourself say it!
such sweet pictures. Brennon looks so small next to Jayden, and I love the pic were Hadley has the huge smile on her face.
Your girls are so cute!! I love how snuggly they are with the new lil man
Oh, if that doesn't just melt your heart! Sooo cute!
So cute!!! Jayden is such a good big sister!! Brennon looks just like Jo!! I know u probably have heard that a few times!
When r u coming back to church?? i wanna make sure i have your gift!!
love ya
Kaleigh
piper is a month on saturday!! CRAZY huh!!!
Post a Comment