Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Monday, July 7, 2008

Polish and Princesses

I'd say that Joe is a pretty great daddy! This was totally and completely Joe's idea to paint Jay's nails and she was thrilled about the idea.


Looks like a satified customer to me!

Joe you did a spectacular job and you made your little jewel so happy tonight! Thanks for being such a sweet daddy to our little girlies!
Posted by Picasa

8 People Showin' Love:

The Borlands said...

Aw what a sweet post- i love it!


Ps. I'm due Sept 4th.
Can't wait!

Holly said...

That is super sweet. There's just something about daddy's and their little girls. :) LOVE it! I'm so glad that the 4th of July was a good one for you guys. Your little Jayden looks like she has a super cute personality!! No wonder Miss Kierra misses her so much!

Melissa Hodgen said...

From the outside you'd never guess our manly men had feminine sides. That's why every dad needs a little girl.

I love Jayden's hair...it's so long! I bet you've been in the pool lately.

Skylette said...

What a sweet daddy! You have one of the cutest little families! I loved the 4th of July post... Looks like you might have a future dancer on your hands. :)

Aricka said...

Hey so good to hear from you. How have you been doing. I didn't even know you were pregnant! And it is a boy that is awesome. His sisters are going to baby him. Zara does it to her brothers. Your little girls are adorable. I am glad you have a blog now we can see how you guys are doing. Tell your family we say hello.

The Coleman Family said...

aww that is so sweet for jo to do that!! i cant wait to paint pipers toes! it is going to be so much fun!it was great seeing you on sunday! u look so cute! hope i see you saturday!! loves kaleigh

Kayleen said...

I hope joe was saying "you have lot of callous. I take that off for you, o.k, o.k." then Jay would really feel like she was at a salon.

The Woods said...

Hey Thomas family, looks like Joe does make a pretty decent dad. who would've ever thought? Congrats on the pregnancy and the boy. We have 2 girls and a boy on the way so we are also excited! Keep in touch you guys. Brian and the Wood girls.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed