Hadley is still shy when it comes to the camera and now that she is moving I can't get her to sit still long enough to take a picture anyway! I thought that these were some sweet pictures of our little Bella. She is irresistable to me...
Check out those awesome curls she's sportin' Hadley looks so much like I did as a little girl.... chunky with curls!
This picture makes me laugh because I was trying so hard to get the little bugs to look at the camera at the same time! They both decided at the same time to imitate what I was doing to get their attention. Can you believe that this is the best picture I could get? Kayleen, you need to get your camera out here quick!


4 People Showin' Love:
They look sooo cute!! I love it!
oh cute! If your trying to get the perfect picture, first, start by putting toys on top of your head. . . such as a rubber duckie, and then proceed to take 50 million photos until all children are crying. Hopefully one of those will turn out. Now you know my secret.
i'll have you know... it takes a lot of pictures to even get a semi-decent one with 2 kids. my kids will be anti-camera when i pull it out for the next few weeks when we've had a big photo shoot... and like your friend kayleen said... enough will be enough, and they will let you know. DARLING girls though!!! you can see the spunk in jordan... i think her and foston would have a great time together!
Oh my goodess, you have the cutest girls ever!! I can just imagine you as a mom .. you are the coolest mom ever! I need to see some belly shots by the way. See if Jay can take a pic of you to put on the blog.
Post a Comment