Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Monday, July 7, 2008

My Little FireCracker

I know that I am her mom, but what a stinkin' cutie!

This child has the coolest personality and I think these pictures pretty much show how fun she is.
Her hair isn't ratted that high, she is just moving her head back and forth...


Thanks Holly for the cute bows and bracelets! Jayden was really excited to have the same ones as Kierra and they added so much to our 4th ensembles!
Posted by Picasa

5 People Showin' Love:

The Borlands said...

I love her outfit and her hair! She is stinkin' cute! I love the 2nd picture the best- hilarious!

Melissa Hodgen said...

Too cute. Once again the hair is superb.

She does look like so much fun. She and Shannon would get along great. We could just sit back and watch them entertain us.

Boston Family said...

I love those hair bows! So dang cute!

Kayleen said...

It looks like she picked up some of Paige's moves. They need to get together for a hip hop class!

Whitney Blake said...

Loving the bows.. so cute!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed