Ok people, it is time to let us know who is reading our blog! We have had several people come out and say that they have been reading our blog for quite some time now and we had no clue. This is just fine and dandy, but what isn't fair was that they had blogs as well that we could have been looking at this whole time! So, here is the deal. If you are reading this post right now, please take just two seconds and leave us a comment. Let us know how you know us (or who you know that we know... if that makes any sense..) and tell us what you are up to. If you have a blog and you aren't under our "Friends and Family" blog roll then leave your blog address in the comment as well. If you don't want to leave it in the comments, email it to me at micaelaforcookielee@yahoo.com. Even if we know you read our blog, we still want to hear from you!
This is important because we are GOING PRIVATE (again!) I switched initially because it was too hard for family to long on to our blog, but too many people keep checking us out that I just don't recognize. If you were invited last time then you can still read it, if you are not sure just leave your email address! THANKS!
(sorry such a long post... switch coming 7/1/08)
Friday, June 20, 2008
Thanks Hilary! :)
Posted by Micaela at 9:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


33 People Showin' Love:
I think it's fun to read your blog. :) Hope you don't mind. I know you read mine too, so are we fair? :)
I can't wait to see pictures of your little man, so don't leave me out. :) lynners_13@yahoo.com
dang those stalkers!
spluke1@gmail.com
It's just me Dani! I would love to keep reading and can't wait to see your new little guy!
Hey there Chica! We got your comment on our blog the other day - thanks for commenting. We're glad to hear you are all doing well and EXPECTING another little one - Congratulations! ~Steve & Emily M.
i didn't see our name on your blog roll, but we do read your blog. it's http://thebostonbunch.blogspot.com/. I love your cute girls. it's fun to see what ya'll are up to!
I'm reading! I'm totally blog addicted - yours, mine, anybody's!
You'd better send me an invite!
I'm like Wendy, well, maybe not addicted but its just so much fun looking at everyone's blogs just for updates. One day I'll have my own.
Tina
I check out your blog now! (Lane and whit's sister... in case you forgot!:)
If you go private, send me an invite: hayleemj@gmail.com
and our blog is: justandhayjohnsonclan.blogspot.com if you ever wanted to check it out!
can't wait to get to memphis!!
I love looking at your blog, how can you tell who looks at your blog? charrybaby62@hotmail.com
Hi there! Thanks for the comment on my blog! I agree is it is nice to know who is looking at your blog! You have such a cute family!
I read your blog. Um, I know you because I live across from you.
Hey chick,
It's me Amy you know Cristine's friend ;) Please add me to your list of allowed viewer's!!
send me an invite! nik_a_jack@hotmail.com
Dont forget to give us access to your new blog!!!
-Jake and Adele Smaellie
Hi, my name Shannon...I usually sit behind you in sunday school and I like to read your blog. :)
(Ps. I never would have thought of that BJ if you hadn't said "dinosaur." And I don't think anyone else would either. It's not like you're debating between the names "Barney" or "T-Rex" or something. :) If you go with it, I think it sounds great together.)
I'm on the roll call so let's keep it that way!
Hey! I've been looking at different baby wraps but can't find any that I like as much as yours from last summer! What was the brand or the website? Give those sweet girls a big hug and kiss from me! miss ya!
Hi my name is Jessica(Lamprecht) I went to school with joe. I found your blog through the belnaps. I would love to continue to read about your family. My email is jessicalynne@msn. You can see our blog at jessica-holmesfamily.blogspot.com
Yes, Dillon is my brother. He is married, living in pocatello and they are expecting a little girl in september.
Hey Micaela! It's me Lily! I have been stalking your blog now for a few weeks and would love to keep on...:) My blog is http://www.kenandlily.blogspot.com/
Come check it out! Love ya girly!
hey it's Erin...you'd better get my name on the list because LAST time you went private I got booted. Yours is one of my favorites! E_Den18@hotmail.com
I still read your blog. I don't have a life...I know.
Thanks for sending me your blog site. I love watching your family grow!
Hey Micaela, this is Courtney Burton (now Adams) from good ol IF high! I haven't seen you um, well, since high school! Anyway, I saw your link from Meradith's blog so here I am. Just thought I would say hi. You have an adorable family---C-U-T-E little munchkins! hope all is well :)
Hey, I want you to invite me..... Here is my email darcie19@gmail.com.
Hey girlie! You know I'm reading!
I'm reading! :)
Hey Micaela! How is everyone doing? It makes me sad to see your family when we are now so far away! It is good to be back though. I love checking your blog. I heard you won Holly's little drawing. That's exciting. I will send you the pics of Kierra and Jayden... you know it takes me a minute to get around to this computer stuff! C-ya later!
Hi. It's Jana.
I just saw this one :) I read it! jordyks@gmail.com
Post a Comment