Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Kind of CORNY!

Jayden LOVES to help get dinner ready so I thought that I would let her shuck some corn for dinner which she thought was pretty cool!
I think this picture is funny... pretty typical.
A job well done!
Posted by Picasa

3 People Showin' Love:

Anonymous said...

These pics are so cute!! Thanks for the comment, it really is for the best, I haven't been happy or able to do anything for myself in a long time now. I'm actually going to visit Chad and Elisa in Switzerland for a while, relax out there and start things over. Let me know next time you come to Idaho! I'd love to see ya and meet your girlies!!!

Meggan said...

Helping with dinner is awesome! Kate has started to become interested and likes to watch me cook. Shucking corn is a great job for little people.

Melissa Hodgen said...

Shannon can't wait until dinner is done...she eats half the corn before after she shucks it. Looks like Jayden has a little more self control.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed