Unless Hadley is totally rested and toally full, the pool is not her favorite spot as you can tell.
Even if all of her needs have been met she is only happy floating around for about 30 minutes, that's my little drama baby!
I don't know why I didn't take pictures of Jayden actually IN the pool, but this is good too because it gives a little glimpse into Jayden. Here she is mixing pool water, leaves and flowers with her stick in order to "make dinner." You are required to pretend to eat it and also required to pretend to like it! Yummy!!
2 People Showin' Love:
Look at those little bathing beauties! Oh I miss them!
Based on your recent posts, in a few years Jayden's going to be a little chef and you'll never have to cook again. Lucky you! Does she mop too?
Post a Comment