So based on the vote it is looking like the majority is in favor of me keeping my hair short. BUT in defense of beautiful long hair, I am posting two pictures of hair that I would be chosing between if I continued to grow my hair out and I think that these pictures also say 'sexy mama' Right?!
I realize that this girl is thinner than what I currently look like (only by a little :) and that it probably effects the way I like her hair, BUT even without those pretty brown eyes and boney knuckles I think that the cut is still pretty!? Just imagine me looking like a TOTAL babe with long locks... changing anyone's mind yet?
This is the cut that I had before I went short and I stilll think that it is super cute? I do love Sandra Bullock!
I am not really partial to either short OR long (although it seems like I am) I just wanted to give a better idea of the 'long look' that I was going for IF I was to continue growing it all out. This may or may not affect the voting but if it might, let me know!




4 People Showin' Love:
That's a tough one. You look so cute with BOTH long or short hair. I think if you want it long, you should go for it. It's always nice to have a change....especially when you're pregnant! I love the Sandra Bullock cut. Very cute.
Hi there! I am in the same situation that you are. I cut my hair (about 7 or 8 inches) in December and am now in the process of growing it out. It is an awful awkward stage..I am so tempted to just cut it! But, then I look back at my pictures with long hair and all that I was able to do with it (mostly just pull it back... but I miss that terribly!) so, I am moving forward with growing it out. I am starting a "i know my hair looks awkward but it's because I am growing it out" club if you want to join. :) If it helps at all, I always LOVED your long hair and was so jealous of it all through jr. high and high school! But you do look adorable with short hair. (Was this comment long enough?) ha.
I'm still with the short, but the first pic is my favorite of the long. I cut my hair short a few weeks ago and have loved it. Especially with the heat, it's a great option.
You are too cute! Really, you will look beautiful either way, so do what YOU want. Your prego pics were so fun! It looked like you went from 16 to 24 in those (2?) years! I've seen your hair both ways, and love both, so I didn't vote. I'm excited to see what you do! ;)
Post a Comment