Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hair Help!

So I have been growing my hair out for a little while now and I am to the point that I either need to suck it up and let it grow, or cut it and be done with it. I have asked a couple of people and have gotten mixed responses. The reason I am putting these pre-labor pictures up is so that you can determine whether my face gets too chunky for short hair while I am pregnant.
I don't think that these pictures really do much justice to my long hair, because it looks kind of scraggly here but it is actually really shiney and healthy. (I'm just stating facts, not trying to brag :) This is a picture before having Jayden, I look a little unsure huh?

I think that the short hair is cute too, I'm just not sure if I like it better only because I am tanner in this picture? (Self tanner for the pregnant lady is a must! :)
So there you have it! Let me know what you think! If you are not actually someone that I know and are a little embarrased about leavinga comment you can always just vote on my sidebar! Thanks for the help ladies!!!
Posted by Picasa

11 People Showin' Love:

Amy Coontz said...

First of all, you look like you are 12 in the first picture. I like it short!
Amy

Melissa said...

I think your hair looks great both ways, but I think you look like a totally hot babe with your hair short. Just my opinion, which is everything, right?

Whitney Blake said...

Short all the way! You are a total hot mama with that haircut!

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

I vote for you to cut it! p.s. post some pictures of your present pregnancy, I want to see your cute belly and face!

Anonymous said...

You look so much like my mom(your sister) with short hair:) Definitely a good thing, you are both very pretty women!!

Kayleen said...

Hey! I love the short cut! I've never seen it that short on you!

The Smaellies said...

Take a chance and cut it off! You look so cute with it short!

Challis said...

Definitely short (although you are absolutely beautiful either way--you know that). Shorter hair just looks more contemporary and "hot mama" in my opinion.

Krystal said...

Hi! I'm so glad that I can keep in touch with you now! Your little Hadley is so darling- and I do like your hair both ways... but I'm a fan of long hair (so I would keep it long- you have such pretty hair). I hope you are doing well, and it would be fun to see you guys sometime- But at least we can keep in touch this way.

{Trisha} said...

Hey! I'm having the same dilemma, but I think I'm gonna try to grow it out for as long as I can--it's been a while since I've had long hair. But who knows I might get sick of it and it'll end up short before she comes!
I think you have the most beautiful hair and it is so pretty when it's long but I think the short hair actually accentuates your features better. Plus you are just totally hot with short hair! (And I don't think it has anything to do with the tan!:)) Good luck! P.S. I agree with Charish--post some current pics!

Melissa Hodgen said...

Go short! If you donate it to locks of love you get a free haircut! Plus, it's only going to get hotter!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed