Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Friday, May 23, 2008

It Begins!

Well, it is official! Hadley's hair can finally fit into a cute little pig tail! For those of you who know me, you know that I have been WAITING for this day to come for a long LONG time! My theory is, that since I am half Hispanic I should have children born with beautiful heads of hair just waiting to be styled, but that has not happend so far. In fact I was pretty dissapointed that I had to wait what felt like forever to be able to do ANYTHING with Jayden's hair turns out I have waited much longer for this special day for Hadley! :)
Doesn't she look happy that she can get her hair done now!?! I think she knows how adorable she is!

Posted by Picasa

12 People Showin' Love:

Melissa Hodgen said...

I love the little "sprouts"! Or my favorite is 2 pigtails where they look like cute aliens antennas!

The Smaellies said...

she is SO cute!!

shauna said...

I haven't checked your blog in a while so I am behind in the hair debate. My hair stylist back home told me that having your hair long will make your face look thinner. I asked her this when I found out that I was pregnant with Kaylee. I do believe that however I LOVE short hair. I would cut mine off but Ben likes it longer. This humidity and heat is really making me want to just cut it anyway. I hate doing my hair though. Sounds like you enjoy doing/styling hair. I actually would like you to teach me how to make my hair look cuter. Yours always looks so cute and I wish I was better about hair.

Whitney Blake said...

Oh my she is just so cute! Hey Kyla, I wanted to call you tonight but the number I have for you is wrong, I just had a few questions and I wanted to see how you were doing. email me your info@ whitneybrownblake@gmail.com

Tia J said...

Love the ponytail! I just got Kira's hair in two the other day! So fun! You rhair is super cute short and you know I like my short hair but your hair is gorgeous now. But I did vote for short. You look amazing either way!

Michelle and Adrian Murray said...

Your life looks so FUN! crazy kids running amuck...i love it! You were on private for a while and I could not figure out how to see your thing or connect or whatnot...i guess you are not private anymore cause here I am saying HI!!! dang cute kids you have!

Haylee said...

micaela,
I don't know if you remember who I am, I am Whitney Blake's sis-in-law. She tells me that you are living in Memphis and that you love it! We are moving in August and I thought it would be fun to talk to someone who is there (places to live, places to see, pediatricians, ect.) If you get a chance I'd love it if you would email me some thoughts about memphis. my email is hayleemj@gmail.com.

p.s. your family is totally adorable!! Love those beuatiful girls!! How is LeiLoni?

Josh n Betsie said...

fun fun fun! I want to know if you made all those headbands you had for Hadley? I need to figure out how to make some! I bet I could put two pigtails in the back of these girls hair since it is so long. How funny huh? Your girls are still so cute! I wish we were in the same ward so I could still see you all! we are blessing the girls june 29th if you guys want to come!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kyla! I'm with Boomer~ I tried for so long to sign in and see your blog and it just never worked for me. Glad you're back :) And also, to join the survey, I think you should keep your hair long, it's so pretty and thick, I love it!!

Kylene said...

I love it! She is such a beautiful little girl. Hair stylin' is such a fun addition. I'm always excited the first time I get that little elastic around!!

Holly said...

Micaela, Josh & Amber's computer crashed, so Amber hasn't been able to get going on her blog. :) They should have their new one up and running in the next few days or so. I'm going to sit her down and show her how the blogging world works. haha. :)

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Your girls are so perfectly precious! Just like you!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed