Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Monday, February 11, 2008

The "Duck" Park


This weekend we BROKE OUT of the house to enjoy the beautiful Memphis weather! (quite a change since last post) Jayden LOVES to swing so we thought we would check out Hadley's feelings on swinging and she acted like she really enjoyed it!! Then out of no where this sweet little boy decided that he would help Joe out by pushing Jayden's swing (he followed jay and her friend Heidi all over the park) Jayden is getting a little large for the baby swing but now that Hadley is in the baby swing she is also reverting to her younger years :) Sweet, sweet girls!

Posted by Picasa

5 People Showin' Love:

Kayleen said...

Oh I miss the duck park. Good times!

Melissa Hodgen said...

What a great way to spend a nice day as a family. I would take Shannon "swinging" just to get out of the house as well. You definately deserve some good weather after the month you've had!

Anonymous said...

How fun. Those pictures are so cute, I love them in Sepia. I think Jayden looks a lot like you in that first picture, which of course would make her gorgeous.

Whitney Blake said...

Ky-
Your Pics are amazing, seriously. What fun pics! I love seeing your little girls, they are too cute!

Shep said...

it's been way too long! your girls are adorable. i've got a blog too!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed