Before getting married we were told to, Live to make your spouse happy, and Joe faithfully does that. Here's to a wonderful husband and father, I love you Joe.
Hey, it is so good to hear from you. You girls are darling. I am so glad that the tornado didn't get you guys! So do you guys ever plan on moving back out here? Keep in touch, I am loving this whole blog thing, it makes it a lot easier to keep in touch with people!
"Children rise higher when they are treated with respect. Use courteous and respectful language when you talk with your children and others. Bruno Bettelheim, a world-famous psychologist, said, "You can't teach children to be good. The best you can do for your child is to live a good life yourself. What a parent knows and believes, the child will lean on." You don't teach a child not to yell by yelling. We cannot expect to be respected if we treat others in demeaning ways."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley, Small and Simple Things (2003), 141.
5 People Showin' Love:
Hey, it is so good to hear from you. You girls are darling. I am so glad that the tornado didn't get you guys! So do you guys ever plan on moving back out here? Keep in touch, I am loving this whole blog thing, it makes it a lot easier to keep in touch with people!
Happy Valentines Day!
I still remember your wedding reception...we have come a long, long way haven't we?
Hey Kyla! I've been thinking about you a lot lately. I love looking at your blog...such a cute family!!! Happy Valentine's Day. Jen Park
Glad to hear he's taking good care of you. You deserve it!
Post a Comment