Well I guess since my baby is somewhere near the size of an apple, I should let you all officially know that our ever growing family is expanding to include one more precious baby! We can hardly wait!!!
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Apples & Babies
Posted by Micaela at 11:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


23 People Showin' Love:
Kyla how exciting! Congrats!! How long til you find out what it is? Is Joe dying for a boy?
AHHH! Congrats! I know I went to nursing school...but if you're baby is as big as an apple, how far along are you? I think it means you're probably past the icky first trimester.
I am into my 11th week and based on the What to Expect book I have about 2 weeks before I am out of the 1st trimester. Joe and I really don't mind what the gender is. We would love to have a boy someday, but at this point we are SO in love with our little girls we both agree that we could have all girls!
Congrats!!! Be sure to keep us posted. How have you been feeling?
That is so exciting!!! Congrats! WOW you guys are going to have 5 kids before I even have one(:
Whoohooo!!!! I am so excited for you! Love you lots!!!
CONGRATS!!!!! I am unbelieveably happy for you!! be sure to keep us all posted!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We really do have to get together, sometime after the morning sickness stops if you have it. I got lucky in that department. I can finally get out and about to see you now too, I was too big when I first got here, and doped up on meds for a week or so after the section, so I'm good now. Love you and really want to see you sometime.
What! Congratulations! Your girls are stinkin cute, but I'd love to see a Thomas boy! How are you feeling?
Congrats Kyla!! That is so exciting! Your so lucky!
Congratulations Micaela! I both so happy and proud of you. You have accomplished so much...I really admire you.
Congrats! How fun! All your kiddos are so close! They'll always have a friend to play with!
Haha, naturally, the one weekend I'm not a blog stalker, you post BIG news! CONGRATULATIONS!! Wow, your kiddos will be close! But that will be so fun for them. And you look AMAZING going into your 3rd pregnancy and you're already a trimester along, wow! :) Hope you've been feeling well!
Micaela, Congratulations! Whatever it is - let it be healthy! However, coming from a family of seven girls and already having three girls of my own, we had a little saying in our family and it went like this..."If G-d created anything better than a little girl, he kept it up in heaven to himself!" Wiah you didn't live so far so we could see your little girls and you could see how big ours have gotten!
Jennifer
WoW! I had no idea! i was telling heather, OH How fun our ward is going to be this summer and fall with all the new babies! CONGRATS! I think we should do a big baby party enrichment!
Yeah for babies!! I hope you've been feeling okay. That first trimester can be pretty rough. Blah! Good luck with your pregnancy. I'm so excited for you!
YIPPEEE!!! I am so excited for you. were you sick at all? So when are you due? once again YIPPEEE!!!
Congratulations from Jake and I. That is very exciting news!
How exciting! I get to have one more cousin!
wait a minute... you're pregnant again?! congrats!
Congratulations! I am so glad you blog stalked me! It was so good to hear from you. Your kids are absolutely adorable!!! And to answer your question... yes I totally know how it goes when your baby sucks all the smart out of ya! Keep in touch!
I'm so excited for you guys!!!
So, now that you have got me on this blogspot thing...you have to help me figure out how it all works. :) LOL I hope to talk to you soon. Let me know when you find out what your baby is.
Congratulations!!! I had no idea! That is so exciting! When are you due?
Post a Comment