I have heard from a bunch of you bloggers that you either have a Nike+ or run to an IPod alone. I want to know what songs get you movin'. What motivates you to run fast and workout harder? I like a lot of everything so let me know! My favs (don't judge me): Fergie-Fergalicious, T.I.- Top Back, Cristina Aguilara- Fighter, and Brittney Spears-Toxic... just to name a few!
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 People Showin' Love:
Congrats on the hundred miles! That is great. I have heard about the Nike+ and it looks really cool. From what I've read, ya don't have to have the shoes?? I'd like to invest but I don't really want to buy the shoes...I'll have to look into it a bit more.
Anyway, as far as what's playing on my iPod when I run, I have a little bit of everything but I'm a Kelly Clarkson fan. I like "Behind these Hazel eyes" and "Since you've been gone." When it gets to the chorus on both songs I can always pick up my speed a bit...I swear the first 2 miles are the toughest so I set my tunes to play some of those "go get em" kind of songs at the beginning. As soon as I pass 2 miles, I feel like I'm in a rhythm and it gets easier. I also have a bit of Avril on there and Michelle Branch, Lifehouse, a little Rascal Flatts...I like to switch it up a lot. :)
I don't like Nike shoes... gotta have my Asics, so I bought a pouch that weaves through shoe laces. It works great. I don't have the website offhand, but I'll look it up for you, it was only $6 for the pouch. The Nike+ is $30 but totally worth the investment. After having it, I would actually pay more for it, just don't let Nike know! :)
I didn't explain that very well, the pouch holds the chip that normally goes in the bottom of your "special" Nike shoes. Hope that helps a little.
Hey, I just wanted to remind you about the party. We only invited three people so I am hoping that everyone shows up. As for my music...I must say that I listen to a lot of Ben's music while I run. Not music that I want to admit listening to but it does make me step it up a bit. I usually have fast songs to start with, and then a few around the time I am done so that at the end I get pumped and finish hard.
Micaela, you are hott!!!!!
p.s. I need your number!!!!! email me! cborland2@hotmail.com
I am so happy that you liked the Twilight books. Are you going to the lunch group tomorrow? If not we should get together later.
Baby, I'm Back -Baby Bash & Akon.
Dance, Dance- Fall out boy.
03' Bonnie & Clyde- Jayz & Beyonce
We Run This- Missy Elliott
The Sweet Escape- Gwen Stefani
Ignition-Remix- R. Kelly
Get Up- Ciara
Numb/Encore- Jayz & Linkin Park
Sexyback- JT
Buttons- Pussycat dolls
Hips don't lie- Shakira
One & Only- Timberland featuring fall out boy (This is my power song)
Bubble Toes- Jack Johnson
Give it to me- Timberland
Way I are- Timberland
Hate it or love it- The game & 50 cent
How Far We've come- Matchbox Twenty
Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado
Beautiful Liar- Beyonce and Shaikra
Rodeo Clowns- Jack Johnson
Hopefully that gives you some more ideas for songs to have. I have to have pumped up music or I am not going anywhere.
Hey Micaela,
Congrats on the running! That is awesome that you are able to take up something that you love to do. Do you strap the kids in a stroller while you go? Anyway, I always run with techno music because the beat keeps me going no matter what kind of mood I'm in. I definitely recommend that you try it too. Try Tiesto, Trance, Ultra Trance, DJ Irene, DJ Mirco and Paul Van Dyke. I also love running to The Killers, Tom Petty and Fallout Boy....hopefully that will help a little! Love ya tons :)
Post a Comment